Shipping and Returns Policy
Pricing and delivery time frames:
|New Zealand||Trackable Courier||Free||2-3 days||All orders|
|Australia||International Courier||NZ$20||3-5 days||Orders over $150|
|Rest of world||International Courier||NZ$50||5-7 days||Orders over $250|
*transit times are a guide only and are provided in working days
Wicken Jewellery Online Store Returns Policy
CHANGES TO YOUR ORDER
We must be contacted within 24hours of an online purchase if you wish to make changes to your order. Any changes made after this time period may incur a fee as our jewellers would have already started making your piece.
Wicken accepts returns for products purchased on the Wicken online store only. If you purchased Wicken at a retail store or another website we can not arrange a return for you, you need to work with the store or website you originally purchased from and adhere to their policies.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Please note that Wicken has a 14 day returns policy: Any items to be returned or exchanged must be shipped/postmarked within 14 days of delivery date. Please follow our instructions below if you wish to make a return:
- Inform us of your intent to return by emailing customer services at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Place the items in the original box or any other solid cardboard box.
- Complete the returns form and include inside the box – DOWNLOAD THE RETURNS FORM HERE.
- Tape the box closed securely.
- Ship with your chosen courier or postal company – we recommend using a trackable and insured method so that your carrier will refund you in the event of theft or loss during delivery. Please keep a record of your tracking number.
- Send your package to: Wicken Ltd, 29 Huntington Park Drive, Greenhithe, Auckland 0632. New Zealand
- All exchanges are subject to availability.
- There may be additional charges for postage on the new item.
- Sale items are non exchangable and non refundable.
- Make sure products are exactly as you received them – unworn and in original packaging.
- All products must be returned in their own undamaged box or pouch as this is considered part of the product.
- If you guess your ring size and the ring needs to be altered, you will incur an alteration fee. Please email us to request a free ring sizer if you are unsure of your size.
- Pierced septum rings are not eligible for refunds or returns if the piercing hoop is not your correct fit. We are happy to customise or resize this hoop for a resize fee on request.
- Any Rings outside our standard sizing are considered custom items and we may charge a resize fee if an exchange is required. Custom items are non refundable.
- Unless the goods are damaged or defective or not as specified in your order, you are responsible for the cost of returning the goods.
- If the goods were faulty or incorrect then the cost of return postage will be refunded to you.
- Refunds will not be given if the goods have been damaged by you, this includes damage caused by inadequate packaging by you when returning goods.
We may be able to make your piece in a special stone or metal or plated on request – these are all considered custom items and are non exchangeable and non refundable.
Any Rings outside our standard sizing and pierced septums with altered hoops, are considered custom items and we will charge a resize fee if an exchange is required. Custom items are non refundable.
If you have further questions please contact us at email@example.com alternatively, you can reach us by phone at +64 9 4136115, Monday to Friday between 9am – 5pm, New Zealand Time.
We will repair any manufacturing fault at no cost within 6 months of the purchase date. Proof of purchase is required.
Manufacturing faults do not include:
- Chipped, cracked or broken gemstones.
- Broken chains.
- General wear and tear including rings that have bent out of shape or oxidised.
If you would like any of the above repairs made, we can assess the damage and will let you know the cost before proceeding. Any item that was purchased outside of the 6 month warranty period will be charged for repair/replacement.
Sale items are non exchangeable and non refundable.